Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Lacing System, North Face Arnuva 50 Boa

OK, so maybe I'm behind the times and this lacing system has been out there a while, but first I am reading of it. The North Face Arnuva 50 Boa has a unique lacing system that threads steel-laced cables to an adjustable dial at the heel, so you can make quick and precise adjustments for the best posible fit. And I bet would also be nice in T2. I imagine it would take 2 -3 secs to dial in any needed adjustment for the laces. Sweet looking shoe:



It is an endurance trainer that weighs in at 12.5 oz. It's the same shoe worn by Dean Karnazes as he ran 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 days back in 2006. Priced at $125 and comes in three colors.

I've not tried a pair on, but I do like North Face products. Any one out there tried a pair?

No comments: