Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs never had it so good stuffed with bacon guacamole! I can attest to pretty much eating them all in one setting.
Servings: makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 eggs, boiled, cooled, peeled, and cut in half
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (~1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chili powder to taste
- pinch chili powder (for garnish)
- Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves, mash them, mix with the avocado, bacon, jalapeno, onion, tomato, lime juice and cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture back into the holes left by the yolks in the eggs and serve garnished with extra bacon and a pinch of chili powder.