Friday, December 31, 2010

Taurus in 2011


Those who know me well are very aware there is one aspect of my life that I must change in 2011. Could this be the year that I make that happen? I know friends and the Well Kept Wife™ are getting tired of me talking about this singular aspect that keeps me from smiling broadly all day, every day. It was the WKW that found and sent me my 2011 horoscope reading:

Finding the End of the Rainbow

If you're in a rut, Taurus, you can break out of it in 2011. Pluto conjunct the Sun promises you a year of positive transformation - that is, if you take advantage of the energy it provides and make smart choices. If something isn't working the way you want it to, it's time to scrap it. Are there passions that used to fuel your days, and now they are on the back burner? You need to put them back on your list of top priorities. Stagnation could lead to shattered dreams. Don't let that happen!

This should prove interesting. What will await me at the end of the rainbow? Stay tuned.

No comments: