Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We Refuse To Leave

We are contemplating to refuse to check out of the hotel and never go back to The Tundra. Yet another drop dead gorgeous day in Scottsdale.

We slept in today as we were really wiped out by our day in Sedona. We ate a quick power breakfast at the nearby Safeway. We shopped a little in the Kierland Commons before meeting high school friend Mark Publow at Zinc Bistro for a great lunch...outside I may add. Shorts and loafers.

This was followed by another afternoon at the pool. Back to Tommy Bahamas to eat and then The Boy & I head to do some more go kart racing and my wife will enjoy a solitude 'spa' evening.

Hooking up with more high school friends on Weds preceded by a possible trip to the mineral museum.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why not? My wife and I did...

...12 years ago! We've never regretted it.