Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fav Costumes from the Monster Dash

Note - My Race Recap can be found here.

Any race run as part of a Halloween celebration can bring out the imagination in people. To wit, I bring you my Top Ten favorite costumes spied at the Monster Dash race event held this past Saturday (10/31/09). In no certain order:

Neat idea, little tough to pass,though!



Warmest runner on a very cold and blustery day!



Are you kidding me? Had to be freezing. These two ran either the half or the 10-mile...in underwear!



Run, Forrest, run!



Do you know the way to Sesame Street?



I wonder how his head smelled when the race was done?



Is it much further Papa Smurf?



Greatest. Super hero. Ever.



I interrupt this blog entry for a blast from the past photo of The Boy®



The Family Incredible.



I shall name him, Mini Me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Lego family.

The underwear dude...not so much.