Monday, July 25, 2011

TDF Fantasy Results

Thanks everyone for playing the 2011 Tour de France fantasy challenge. It was a great tour and having a fantasy team made it even more enjoyable.


Here are the final standings (click on image for larger view):




Nathan Asay (Team 1st) - First place and a $100 gift certificate to Running Warehouse
Dusan Maletic (Team Rivendell) - Second place and a $50 gift certificate to Running Warehouse
Steven Aesoph (Team I'm Fast) - Third place and a $25 gift certificate to Running Warehouse

* As the person who put the league together, I (Team Tundra Transition Zone) was not eligible for prizes)

All winners must email me (briankeithmaas@msn.com) their home email address so that I can send you an electronic gift card. (Steve, I already have yours). Please give me a couple days to process the request.

Thanks all for playing!

3 comments:

Rivendell aka Dusan said...

Thanks for the league and great prizes! Everything best and be seeing you in 2012 :)

Mario said...

I picked Cadel as my big dog on the team as well as the overall winner, but in the end, my team bit it. Thanks for putting this together it made the tour much more fun.

bwheat said...

Gwen and I had fun as well. Learned alot about stategy and tactics. The real team mangers have their work cut out for them.