Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Saucony sonicLite HD Wind Shield Gloves

For winning the Male 45-49 Age Group for the Fargo MiniMarathon 10K, I received a $20 gift certificate to GoFarSports in Fargo. I browsed around the store. They had a very nice collection of XC spikes and flats making me wish I was still in high school running cross-country and track & field. For the first time, I saw the Nike Free shoes. Wow. I might have to grab some of those.

But with winter approaching here in The Tundra, I opted for a new pair of gloves. Made by Saucony, these gloves are high visibility and for a light-weight glove are supposed to offer maximum protection against the cold. Features are:

• SonicLite exterior fabric keeps out rain and cold
• DryLete liner and cuffs provide comfort and protection
• USB-LED light and slot pocket on right hand
• Plush cloth wipe on thumb exterior
• Magnets fasten gloves together
 
 


 
Yeah, one needs the cloth wipe to brush away snot. The orange does make one look like the dude on the sideline at NFL games, but safety first!
 
 
And it is the LED light that really caught my eye. The light will be good for up to 100,000 hours. How will it last that long? A brilliant idea in which you can charge the light via any USB port. You get 1+ hour of light from just 20-minutes of charge time. The light is visible from up to 100 yards away. Take a look gander at the gloves and light in my homemade video:
 


QR Code to direct ordering - A QR Code is a matrix barcode which is readable by mobile phones that have a camera and all smartphones such a iPhone and Droid enabled phones. Those who use will know what to do. 


No comments: