Sunday, September 30, 2012

Vimeo & GoPro HD: Embed Test

This is just a simple test blog entry of embedded my videos from Vimeo. I have found Vimeo to be far superior to posting on YouTube. The quality is so much better. This video is from the September 28 2012 Mustang Invitational where I used a GoPro HD camera to film the Wayzata Boys Middle Team.

Mustang Invite Boys Middle School Cross Country Meet from Brian Maas on Vimeo.

Let me know what you think of the video. I hope to use the GroPro in 2013 to film some of my duathlon and triathlons by mounting it on my bike. Could be neat. Or could be boring to view. We'll see. I will also be testing the GoPro HD in the pool to film Podium Boy so he and his swim coach can better talk about where he needs to make improvements with his stroke.

No comments: